Hired by business owners and management teams to plan, develop and execute a wide range of marketing projects, programs and creative materials. Here are a few examples and results.
- Engineering company had great product idea with limited sales success. Hired to establish product success. Rebranded company and product. Developed and implemented marketing product launch plan. Provided copywriting and creative materials. Generated $200,000 in very first market with launch of rebranded company and product.
- Hired by ad agency to develop a multi-media advertising plan for client failing to meet revenue goals. Conducted marketing review and assessment. Presented and gained approval of recommendations. Plan generated a 10% response rate and client met sales goals.
- Challenged to increase sales for client company. Developed and implemented direct mail program which resulted in 35% annual sales increase, and profitable 3rdquarter for first time in 9 years of ownership. Sales growth in two successive years grew 12% and 15%.
- Hired by start-up home health care company to create a marketing plan and advertising pieces. Wrote a 12-month direct marketing plan and created a 12-month marketing and advertising calendar. Developed and implemented advertising program and wrote all the ads that successfully launched the company and helped them land new clients. After 12 months, they landed a contract with a major area hospital to provide home health and nursing care for discharged patients.
- Hired to create advertising plan and materials for retail business with multiple locations. Developed 1-year advertising plan, allocated budget to specific campaigns, and created all newspaper and direct mail ads. Increased sales 10-15% per location.
- Car wash company sales were challenged by their visibility and secondary location. Developed and implemented annual targeted advertising program; achieved highest sales and profits in company’s 15-year history.
- Published article, “The Marketing Plan: Your Road Map To Success!”
Committee chairs and leadership positions:
- Sold out annual TwinWest Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business Week event an unprecedented six weeks early. Generated ticket requests for additional 28% seating; produced highest revenue in history of this event. Wrote brochure and all promotion articles for event.
- Challenged to overhaul TwinWest Chamber’s Roundtable Education Program. Chaired program and wrote all promotion articles for two years. Tripled average attendance; exceeded budgeted sales revenue by more
- TwinWest Chamber Leadership Program, 2002-2003.
- Received prestigious TwinWest Chamber and City of Golden Valley 2000 Bravo Award. Given annually to one of 3,000+ members for exceptional commitment and dedication to the Chamber and their community.